NCERT Exemplar Problems class 10 Science all chapters and their answers. Improve your knowledge of each chapter by doing the questions of exemplar problems book. These books are different from NCERT but confined to Latest CBSE Syllabus 2017-18. From 2017 onward, there will be board exams including full syllabus. Click here to get more information about board exams of class 10. These full are very much helpful for the preparation of CBSE Exams as well as competitive examination at secondary school level.
NCERT Exemplar Problems class 10 Science
Exemplar Problems of Science for class X
Exemplar Problems for Class 10 Science all chapters in PDF format to download. Each chapter are given on a separate page. Book and answers are given in separate PDF files.
- Chapter 1: Chemical Reactions and Equations
- Chapter 2: Acids, Bases and Salts
- Chapter 3: Metals and Non-Metals
- Chapter 4: Carbon and its Compounds
- Chapter 5: Periodic Classification of Elements
- Chapter 6: Life Processes
- Chapter 7: Control and Coordination
- Chapter 8: How do Organisms Reproduce?
- Chapter 9: Heredity and Evolution
- Chapter 10: Light – Reflection and Refraction
- Chapter 11: Human Eye and Colourful World
- Chapter 12: Electricity
- Chapter 13: Magnetic Effects of Electric Current
- Chapter 14: Sources of Energy
- Chapter 15: Our Environment
- Chapter 16: Management of Natural Resources